Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Store Updates

Whoa, it's been a while since I've provided updates here. Well, in case you didn't know, my favorite Wheatberry has been gone for months now, and so is Radhika's, the Indian restaurant next to the Green Street Restaurant in Shopper's Lane. In its place, I heard it's going to be a "build your own burger" place. Hmmm... I don't know about that one.

And, Roy's Hawaiian Fusion restaurant opened on Colorado Blvd. (OMG!), right in the Playhouse District. I'm so looking forward to throwing on my newly-purchased muumuu for that one. Don't worry, it's going to be fabulous, and not like Mrs. Roper of Three's Company.

What else? Juicy Couture opened in Old Pasadena. I'm less excited about that one, because they have a slightly older (by 5 months?) one at the Americana on Brand in Glendale. Been there done that. I really like The Americana at Brand. It's the Grove, but smack in the middle of Glendale. If it weren't for the Americana, I probably would go to Glendale less.

Lots of new stores have popped up in Old Pasadena, so keep your eyes peeled. I've seen retail grand openings on Fair Oaks (Rising Sun & Co. - Tailor Made Denim & Indigo Goods) and Green Street (Asha Frozen Delights -- with free wifi -- and Daily Grind Coffee).

No comments:

About Me

Pasadena, California, United States
A Los Angeleno and Pasadenaphile who dreams of a better, cleaner and safer world for future generations.

Blog Archive