Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Petunia Picklebottom Extended Sale

Society Satchel in Blackberry Cream Cake, Retail $325, $105 at Regent's Secret
(Sold Out)

I've been mucho busy lately, but I thought I could squeeze in a little note about the Petunia Picklebottom extended sale at Regent's Secret. They say it's due to the Ed Hardy Sale being sold out, so they've brought back the yummilicious PPB diaper bags while they restock. I totally missed out on the rock 'n' roll tat-designed Ed Hardy duds. I hope they have some cool hoodies come Friday.

To access the sale, simply enter pasadenaphiles@gmail.com at the Register Here link. Happy shopping.

No comments:

About Me

Pasadena, California, United States
A Los Angeleno and Pasadenaphile who dreams of a better, cleaner and safer world for future generations.

Blog Archive